Partner, senior communications advisor
When I advise leaders, I bring three particular things with me: My experience as a communications advisor for companies, organisations and governmental authorities. My experience as a spokesperson in the media. And my experience as a lobbyist. My approach is strategic, hands-on and direct: I say it as it is and I ask the critical questions.
I typically work with personal sparring, strategic plans, media and message training, public affairs as well as Issues and Stakeholder Management. Often under time pressure and with a demand for long-term, sustainable solutions. That is why I never begin an assignment without first understanding the company, management priorities and the specific challenges.
- Partner, senior communications advisor in Jøp, Ove & Myrthu CPH
- Head of Communication/special advisor to the Minister of Science
- Chief of Business Policy, The Danish Association of Consulting Engineers (FRI)
- Senior Consultant, politics/communications – The Confederation of Danish Enterprise
- Business Developer, Guidance International, New York
- MA in International Relations (New York University) and cand.scient.pol. (University of Copenhagen).
Contact: +45 53 72 72 84 or firstname.lastname@example.org